I have just completed the obligatory, pre party ‘but my house is always this tidy’ clean up but the exciting thing is it’s only 3pm so that has to be an all time record!! I’m usually still going just as the bell goes. Just time enough to blog one more time before 2015, woohoo!
I always start the year with at least 30 new years resolutions so that way if I only do one I still feel pretty good about myself; less pressure.
This year I intend to:
- Try and keep the house tidier (hmm, good luck with that one).
- Not to over load myself and say yes to everything (bah ha ha yeah right)
- Spend more time with each child (do-able me thinks)
- Try and do something crafty once a day (no worries) and clean up afterwards (oh come on!!)
- Make more clothing rather than just accessories.
- Be kinder (even when I’m in the car)
- Be happy with where I am right now in life.
- Love my body and face (I certainly can’t afford to pay for new ones!)
- Complete the #crazynewyou instagram challenge on Crazy little projects
- Complete the #sewmystash year long instagram challenge on Project:Leasa
- Knit a hat and scarf with one of my Instagram mates
- Do my tax paperwork every month rather than the whole lot two days before the deadline (wah ha ha ha sorry just fell off my chair)
- Go back to point 2 and cut this list down by half!!!
These are just a few. But you know what, I love this time of year. I love the feeling of a new start, wiping the slate clean so to speak. If I start well maybe I’ll finish well, maybe not. But thats okay, I’m doing my best just like every other human on this crazy planet and that’s enough.
Huge love to you all and I hope you have the most magical, amazing, creative, productive and peaceful year. Remember, you rock!!
Umm, that was meant to be blowing you all a big kiss but my son reckons it’s an epic fail, what does he know! Bah ha ha and now all the three of the kids are comically imitating me! Lucky I can laugh at myself! they think they are clever now but just you wait until they are older and want a car!